Wagering Calculator – Wagering Requirements Calculator
Because we like to make life easier for gamblers, we’ve created a wagering calculator which will help them understand what to expect from a sports betting bonus based on their own betting style.
First steps before using the MOG Sports Bonus Calculator
If you’re a gambler and you want to use this wagering requirements calculator, you will need to:
- Know the wagering requirements of the sports bonus you want to get. In this case, you just have to read the terms and conditions of the bonus and discover the following information: bonus amount, deposit amount required for that particular bonus amount, bonus wagering requirement (how many times) and deposit wagering requirement (how many times).
- Decide on the average stake you’re going to place.
- Analyze your betting ROI %. This is important in order to predict the amount you may be able to withdraw after completing the wagering. If you don’t know how to do it, then don’t worry! We have prepared a betting ROI calculator which will help you out.
Using the MOG Wagering Calculator
After you’ve gathered all this information, which shouldn’t take you more than a few minutes, you will be able to use the wagering requirements calculator and discover:
- The total amount you will have to wager in order to release the bonus and make it available for withdrawal (convert it to cash)
- The total number of bets you will have to place
- The expected cashout after the completion of the bonus wagering
It’s very important to realize that the expected cashout is just an estimation based on the ROI you previously had. Depending in your betting style, analysis, strategy, luck and wagering requirements (odds, markets or sports restrictions etc), the ROI can go up or down, so it’s impossible to know for sure how much money you will be able to withdraw after the sports bonus wagering is completed. Still, we believe it’s very useful to make an estimation before getting a bonus.
- The deposit doesn’t need to be wagered
- The bonus has to be wagered 6 times
How I will use the sports bonus calculator ℹ️
- I will enter €100 in the deposit amount field
- I will enter €100 in the bonus field
- I will enter 6 in the bonus wagering requirement field
- I will enter 0 in the deposit wagering requirement field
- I will enter €25 in the stake field because I will probably stake around €25 per bet
- I will enter 5 in ROI field (meaning 5%) because that’s my average ROI
The results 📊
- I will need to wager €600
- I will need to place 24 bets
- I will have an expected cashout of €230 📈
Good luck and don’t forget to gamble responsibly! 🔞
Cocos Casino Bonus
Cocos Casino is a fresh online casino targeting players worldwide who want to enjoy an…
TransferWise is now Wise
Recently, TransferWise changed its name into Wise, which is a wise move - if you…
Spinamba No Deposit Bonus
Another boosted casino and sports no deposit bonus is available on MastersofGambling, this time a…
MillionVegas brings an online casino experience filled with plenty of casino games from well known…
Lucky Bird Casino No Deposit Bonus
We're glad to inform you that you can now grab an exclusive and increased Lucky…
Follow MastersofGambling on social media
The MastersofGambling can also be found on social media! You can help us grow 👉…